• Develop and implement category strategies, in collaboration with internal business partners • Deep dive spend analysis, contract analysis, process and workflow design and optimization • Build relationships with key internal stakeholders and third party suppliers • Achieve savings objectives • Minimize risk throughout the supply chain • Be a catalyst for positive change • Lead negotiator with third party suppliers • Develop and lead diverse, large, complex, enterprise sourcing initiatives and teams • Familiarity w/S2P systems (e.g. Ariba, Coupa, etc.)
• Build relationships with key stakeholders across line of business and internal business partners • Collaboratively develop and implement Non IT category sourcing strategies w/key stakeholders • Understand industry market trends and benchmarks for key Non IT categories • Perform as a strategic advisor to senior internal stakeholders • Capture and report on savings • Minimize third party risk throughout supply chain • Compliance to all Third Party Oversight (TPO) regulations • Support all departmental and corporate objectives
• 10 + years of strategic sourcing experience in a large, multi-national, highly matrixed organization. Financial Services sourcing experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of sourcing methodologies, principles, theories, processes and practices • Knowledge of sourcing indirect vendor spend categories such as Financial Services, Advertising/Marketing, Corp Real Estate/Facilities and Professional Services • Manage, train and motivate to effectively provide personal leadership and development to produce a high performing team culture • Outstanding negotiation skills • Ability to develop and implement multiple category strategies • Collaborative style; able to build strong relationships with internal business partners • Knowledge of third party risk management • Strong experience in negotiating with a track record of high performance and delivery of multi-million dollar contracts • Knowledge/Experience with referencing benchmarks, best practice and 'should be’ pricing information • Exceptional relationship management skills; includes collaborating with and influencing senior stakeholders • Able to influence, facilitate, and resolve conflicts, drive consensus and deliver on objectives • Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present business, technical issues and recommendations • Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills • Ability to manage multiple projects with aggressive deadlines • Hands on problem solving skills • Ability to manage significant business process change
Education, Training &/or Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; Masters degree or JD a plus • Professional purchasing certifications, or related certifications preferred
DTCC was established more than four decades ago to reduce risk in the U.S. financial markets by centralizing and streamlining the processing of securities transactions. Today, we process over 100 million financial transactions every day and we serve as the centralized clearing house for more than 50 exchanges and equity platforms.
Our unique market position allows us to anticipate the industr...y’s needs. Our employees are driven to make a difference by delivering innovative technologies improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade life cycle.
By joining DTCC, you’ll help develop solutions that secure and shape the industry .