This position will support financial planning/forecasting and analysis for assigned BCU business units and assist with all aspects of administering plans and forecasts. The candidate should be analytical minded, intellectually curious and extremely detail oriented.
1. Work with assigned business units to construct financial plans.
2. Responsible for frequent forecast projections utilizing real time data.
3. Explain variances to plan and work with departments to help stay on track or maximize opportunities.
4. Develop, document, maintain and back test planning/forecasting models.
5. Develop and maintain management and board reports, dashboards and ad hoc reporting.
6. Assist in plan administration activities including data integration, GL maintenance and modeling/formula validation.
7. Continuously improve and streamline the planning & forecasting process.
8. Seek out and evaluate additional revenue opportunities and expense reductions/efficiency gains.
• B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent degree.
• Strong communication and organizational skills; must be able to effectively interact with all levels of management.
• Ability to draw meaningful insights from large amounts of financial and non-financial data utilizing data warehouse. .
• 4 plus years in financial planning/forecasting & analysis or equivalent experience --financial institution and planning experience preferred.
• Strong proficiency and experience in Excel.
• Will consider well-rounded financial analyst.
BCU is proud to announce that it has been recognized as one of the Chicago Tribune’s Top 100 Workplaces 2018. This is the sixth year that BCU has been recognized as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. From a passionate internal culture, strong senior leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development and commitment to workplace flexibility, BCU continues to support its employees with a unified vision. Join our team!
BCU is a purpose-driven organization that empowers people to discover financial freedom. At $3B, we are also the fastest growing credit union in the last 35 years. Both not-for-profit and member-owned, everything we do is driven by our promise to provide extraordinary service for our nearly 250,000 members across the US and PR.
As a member of the Credit Union, you’ll enjoy access to financial services and education that inspire the confidence to propel you forward. And because we’re here for your entire journey, you’re welcomed as a member for life, regardless of where your career may take you. Even better, your family members are eligible, too! Membership is offered to employees of great company partners across the country, and those living or working in Chicago-area communities.
We’re BCU, and we’re proud to be Here Today For Your Tomorrow. Learn more at BCU.org.
BACK TO TOP
NABA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NABA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at NABA Career Center.