- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Total experience of 10 years, with a minimum of four years in a global SEC-compliant organization or as an auditor for a global SEC filer at a big four accounting firm.
- BS Degree in Accounting (Masters of Accounting a plus).
- CPA certification is mandatory.
- Experience successfully implementing issued accounting pronouncements, including research on application, communication and rollout to impacted teams, and updates to required disclosures.
- Ability to prioritize and work dedicatedly and independently, productively collaborating with relevant teams as necessary to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional peers and other members of management.
- A positive outlook, a natural intellectual curiosity and a drive to make things better.
- Ability to be a creative business partner to business partners in supporting rapid growth
- Good judgment and discretion.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and process improvement skills
- Ability to think critically and recognize discrepancies and anomalies through analysis.
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your CV or resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.