At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As Business Analysis Consultant within PNC's Finance organization (within the Corporate Controller’s Office), you will be on the Financial Systems Team supporting the Frontier Account Reconciliation implementation.
Business Functional Support:
• Support quarterly testing and sign–off of source data enhancements and reconcilement process changes
• Collect, review, and analyze data for completeness and accuracy from multiple sources including Teradata Database, PeopleSoft, and OBIEE dashboards.
• Escalate and coordinate resolution of production issues with our technology partners
• Assist and support reconcilers with their business and reconciliation tool questions
• Gather end user business requirements
• Provide input on design and technology solution to meet business and functional reconciliation requirements
• Participate in testing process to certify functionality meets business requirements
• Coordinate implementation of new business reconciliation solution
• Establish controls to insure completeness and accuracy
Directs in the collection and interpretation of business requirements, and participates in the development and review of processes and procedures, workflow analytics, and reporting.
Develops and maintains of all applicable policy and procedure documentation.
Independently obtains and identifies the business requirements needed to carry out and improve applicable business processes.
Translates business needs, processes and/or procedures by partnering with applicable experts and business stakeholders to determine and articulate needs.
Drives the development, analysis and distribution of relevant reporting.
Bachelors and 3+ years experience within MIS, Finance and Accounting
Internal Number: R027174
About PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
The PNC Financial Services Group (NYSE:PNC) is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies with assets of $265.4 billion. PNC is a diversified financial institution, which includes a regional banking franchise operating primarily in 15 states and the District of Columbia, specialized financial businesses serving companies and government entities, and leading asset management and fund processing businesses. PNC is a Fortune 300 company with 5 million customers nationwide and 56,000 employees.
Through executive leadership, strategic investments and employees volunteerism, PNC is helping to build strong communities and create financial opportunities for individuals, families and businesses.
Community Development: PNC boosts the quality of life in neighborhoods through affordable housing, economic revitalization and customized financial solutions. PNC earned an “outstanding” rating in 2007for exceeding Community Reinvestment Act standards.Charitable Giving: More than $67.5 million was invested in communities in 2010. The PNC Foundation forms partnerships with nonprofit organizations to advance mutual objectives driven by two priorities: (1) early childhood education; and... (2) community and economic development.PNC Grow Up Great: A $100 million,10-year initiative to improve school readiness among children from birth to age five through public/private collaboration, grants, advocacy and education. More than 100,000 volunteer hours contributed by PNC employees.
Environmental Responsibility: PNC’s commitment to innovation and environmentally friendly business practices during the past decade has enabled us to lower costs, increase efficiency and improve communities. PNC has more newly constructed, LEED-certified green buildings than any company on Earth.