Compensation, Compensation-Executive, Payroll, Total Rewards
Accounting, Auditing, Bookkeeping, Finance, Economics, Banking, Human Resources
4 Year Degree
UCT is looking for a collaborative, creative, forward thinking, and progressive Compensation to join our Global Compensation team. This position reports to the Senior Director, Global Compensation and HRIS and will be a key partner to the Ultra Clean Technology HR team. This is a functional management position that is entrusted with overseeing consistent compensation practices. As a driver of accuracy, this role will ensure compensation procedures are documented and consistently followed.
If you are a Compensation professional with drive, initiative, the ability to think globally and you are:
• Analytical by nature but see the big picture • Enjoy the detailed and technical aspects of compensation and data analysis, as well as thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ideas. • Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to expand your breadth of knowledge • Passionate about HR, Compensation and overall doing what is right for employees and the business • Have a technical aptitude and enjoy problem solving, working with data and data systems • You have experience with or are curious about UltiPro • You are confident working with all levels of the business • You are a successful communicator and educator of technical aspects making details seem intriguing • You have a strong background in compensation, data analysis and you are excited to work in a driven, fun, collaborative team environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and evaluate new and existing positions when necessary • Partner with Talent Acquisition to provide compensation information for all posted positions • Participate in annual survey submission • Reconcile month-end and quarterly stock reports • Lead Merit and Annual Competitive Review, build analysis and supporting materials • Assist in the development and role out of job architecture • Supervisor of 1-2 direct reports • Develop, implement, and administer global compensation policies and programs. • Prepare compensation analyses and reporting for HR, Management and Executives. • Manage and administer the global salary band structure, including updating ranges. • Conduct analyses of jobs, base salaries and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of UCT’s pay practices. Determine appropriate market rates for jobs. • Manage job matching and data submission processes for compensation surveys globally. • Analyze and utilize survey data results. • Support the development, design, and administration processes for the sales incentive compensation programs. Understanding of sales commissions plans. • Administer and support the development of non-sales incentive compensation programs, including documentation, eligibility, tracking within HRIS system, and working with Finance for budgeting. • Collaborate with Finance and administer the annual salary review program, including merit increases and promotions, as well as annual/quarterly bonus and profit sharing payments. • Evaluate new jobs, promotions, and reclassifications and recommend compensation elements for positions, including base and incentive pay, market range, and placement within our global salary band structure. • Research and monitor FLSA and EEOC compliance. Evaluate and administer overall job levels, pay grades and company-wide market ranges. • Serve as compensation consultant to department managers and HR Business Partners. • Research and analyze compensation trends in the marketplace, develop recommendations based on results. • Support the compensation and benefits team and the broader HR team as needed.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
nowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledgeable in compensation market analysis, plan design and administration • Strong analytical skill and attention to detail • Experienced in compensation best practices • Ability to work independently on various projects • Excellent organizational, process and program management skills • Demonstrated skill using Radford, Mercer and other surveys • Advanced proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Word. • Experience in using HR Systems such as UltiPro • Strong written and verbal communication skills
Educational/Certification Requirement: • Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Finance • CCP Certification desired but not required
• 5-7 years of Compensation experience required • 1-3 Supervisory experience desired • Global Compensation, Sales Compensation and Stock Plan Administration experience preferred
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: This section is required for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA)
Work Environment: • Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions • Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment
Work Hours : • Standard Office Hours
Physical Demands : • Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp. • Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. • Ability to lift over 25 lbs. with assistance. • Ability to move arms, hands and fingers. • Ability to sit for sustained periods of time. • Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks
Environmental Exposure: • Frequent communication with others to exchange information. • Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary. • Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc. • Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Overnight Travel: Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment (training and meeting).