- Security Master Maintenance for listed and unlisted assets.
- Unit registry and distributions.
- Prepare all specified information to unit holders, including prices, statements and ad hoc requirements.
- Unit pricing and reconciliations (cash and positions).
- Coordinating settlement instructions with Custodians
- Trade Settlements and corporate actions for various Funds and Mandates
- Preparation of financial statements and reconciliations for Board sign-off.
- Statutory reporting and audit under US GAAP and may include IFRS.
- Tax reporting and payments including direct and indirect taxes.
- Regulatory reporting including APRA, Form PF and AIFMD
- Take on and transition of additional investment accounting functions
3+ years Investment/Fund Accounting experience within an Asset Manager, Hedge Fund or Fund Administrator.
Knowledge of NAV, GAAP, Partnership Accounting, Cash Settlement, Tax Reporting.
CPA qualification, or Investran knowledge is desirable.
Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting related studies.
This Investment Accountant role is located in midtown Manhattan New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, $100-125k base plus discretionary bonus and free medical cover benefits. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **email@example.com**