Processes purchase order related invoices for payment.
Resolves discrepancies through interface with business partners and vendors. Reviews the escheatment report and the debit balance report and takes corrective action with suppliers.
Qualifications * University degree (Accounting, Finance)
* Good knowledge of financial accounting (experience and education)
* Experience in finance
* Very good English
* Good analytical skills * Well-organized and detail oriented
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. * Knowledge of MS Excel( Power Point)
* Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
* Flexibility to work within a changiliers.
Internal Number: R21-328
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.