The primary purpose The Treasury Analyst prepares and reports all aspects of the company’s cash management. This role is responsible for the daily cash reporting and initiating necessary payments. The Treasury Analyst assists in the development and implementation of improvements to the cash management process and other treasury related projects. This role also supports the Shareholder Services function with regards to Section 16 Edgar Filing, Annual Proxy prep, periodic stock count reconciliations and other related duties.
What you will do:
• Responsible for the daily cash positioning and bank reporting process, including cash receipts, disbursements and maturing investments; reviews daily funding requirements and determine daily net cash position
• Provides ad hoc analysis on cash related projects; including capital spending and investment alternatives.
• Participates in the development and implementation of new cash management systems, treasury initiatives and payment solutions
• Prepares account analysis to identify optimal compensating balances and accurate fee charges; recommends improvements in account utilization
• Assists in the ongoing evaluation of banking relationships and cash management systems to ensure optimal cash collection, competitive pricing and cost effectiveness
What you bring to the role:
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
3+ years of professional experience
Excellent qualitative and communication skills.
Strong computer skills including automated treasury workstation (a plus), Excel and Power Point (or equivalent graphics packages) experience.
Highly responsive and dedicated to providing excellent service to customers.
Adept at managing tight timelines, competing priorities, and projects that span multiple departments.
Ability to cultivate strong relationships and work cross-functionally through time-sensitive projects.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Discretion with all sensitive information.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Flexible but this role is not fully remote. Must be able to commute to Newton, Massachusetts.
Internal Number: JR-029504
BACK TO TOP
NABA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NABA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at NABA Career Center.