Job Description Strategic Management Accountant for innovative financial services organisation - Permanent Position - $120k + super - Sydney CBD
You will have a balanced mix of management reporting and financial modelling experience as well as a strategic mindset to help support the execution of the business' strategies as well as conitinuous improvements across the business.
You will provide insights, analysis and support to help drive optimal business performance.
- monthly management reporting with insightful driver - based reporting and analysis, including financial tracking, gap anaylsis, commentary and advice against P+L performance
- Bi-Monthly board reporting on the companies financial performance
- Ability to mine large data quantities both systematically and manually for meaningful analysis
- Preparing ad hoc management reporting as requested, included creating and running SQL queries to extract data and prepare presentatin packs
- Preparing rolling forecasts, quarterly reviews and annual budgets
- Ownership of and quality of controls around budgeting and re-forecasting models
- Gathering financial and non financial data from various sources, conducting, internal and external research
- Assistance with ad hoc tasks including scenario analysis and financial due diligence
- Busines partnering with multiple departments to ensure they are kept up to date on their financial performance and in compliance with company financial policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Minimun 4 years experience with management reporting, financial forecasts and modelling.
- Excellent analytical skills, including tools - Excel is essential, SQL, Tableau, Salesforce, Alteryx and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communincation
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive outcomes
If you believe you have that right experience please hit the apply button or send your CV to email@example.com