As a member of the Bright Horizons Talent Attraction and Recruitment Marketing team, the Recruitment Marketing Specialist focuses on producing content for all Bright Horizons candidates, across our lines of business and multiple media channels. This role will also work to understand the team’s needs to develop a wide variety of communication materials, templates, and center customized materials that support talent outreach activities targeting our key employee personas. The Specialist is responsible for overseeing timelines for deliverables, ensuring good brand representation, and helping coordination between the recruitment and marketing teams.
Support recruitment marketing campaigns by assisting with creation of assets, tools, and resources for both the home office and field talent acquisition teams.
Delivers monthly/quarterly content calendar.
Manage production for all recruitment media, events and efforts, ensuring that the Bright Horizons Employee Value Proposition maintains a prominent focus.
Provide webinar and virtual event support, including setup, monitoring, maintenance, and assists with content development and speaker and subject matter expert management.
Regularly research webinar, podcast, and video practices, strategies, and techniques.
Provide ongoing creative support and copy production for various content assets and needs.
Collaborate with digital team on building and optimizing content.
Coordinate special content, creative, or brand projects and requests as needed.
Work with cross-functional teams on special projects.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Decision Making Authority
• The position makes decisions around message and campaign content within the framework and strategy set forth by the Talent Attraction, Recruitment Marketing team, subject to review and approval of Senior Leadership.
Job Requirements – Education/Experience
Years of Experience
2 - 4 years of marketing, account management or related experience
Additional Job Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Highly organized; ability to work with multiple priorities and to respond to tasks with urgency.
• Collaborative, eager to learn, and self-motivated.
• Some experience/familiarity with Salesforce or Candidate Relationship Manager (CRM) platform desirable.
• Ability to learn new technologies and systems.
• Agency experience a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed, not an exhaustive list of all essential functions and responsibilities.