Sechrest & Bloom, LLC is seeking a dedicated and motivated CPA to join our Team. The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years of public accounting experience preparing 1040 tax returns.
- Experience with 1041 fiduciary tax returns for trusts and estates.
- Experience with 706 and M-706 estate tax returns as well as 709 gift tax returns.
- Strong communication, organization, analytical, client service and PC skills.
- A strong work ethic in taking ownership of assignments.
- Time management skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate’s responsibilities include the following:
- Preparation of individual, trust & estate, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Tax planning for individual, trust & estate, and business clients.
- Responding to client inquiries and corresponding with clients.
- Having meetings with clients to discuss their tax planning and tax preparation.
We offer a competitive compensation package including an excellent salary, bonuses, a Simple IRA retirement plan with employer matching contributions, paid time off, and medical and dental insurance. Most importantly, we offer a flexible work-life balance to meet your goals outside of the office as well as the ability to work remotely from home if/as needed.
If you’d like to work on a wonderful team in an excellent environment on a diverse group of clients, we’re interested in having you join us!
Sechrest & Bloom, LLC is an intellectually driven, knowledgeable, and disciplined CPA and wealth management firm. Our team specializes in tax planning and tax return preparation for individuals, businesses, and trusts & estates, including providing accounting and bookkeeping services. We’re also an independent, fee-only financial planning firm that is committed to providing the highest standard of fiduciary client service as a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA). We manage all tax, financial, and life planning issues in an educational and guiding approach.