The Senior Director of External Reporting Senior will play a critical role in achieving our overall objective of delivering best in class reporting. This is a highly visible role that frequently interacts with executive management as part of managing all external reporting processes.
The External Reporting Senior Manager will report to and work closely with the Corporate Controller and others in the organization to ensure the timely and accurate filing of reports.
- Manage a team of 3 reporting and consolidations professionals
- Lead the coordination and preparation of all external company filings for both U.S. GAAP and IFRS including quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes,
- Oversee the consolidation and preparation of the monthly and quarterly income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, statement of equity and Adjusted EBITDA
- Lead key meetings with leadership to present financial results and external reporting documents
- Perform analytical review of external and management results
- Work closely with the Finance on process improvements, system and reporting enhancements, and analysis of monthly and quarterly results
- Drive improvements in the close process including review of schedules and analyses for reporting packages
- Recognize, research and resolve SEC, GAAP and IFRS reporting issues and analyze current accounting pronouncements and developments on reporting rules and regulations
- Prepare and/or review memorandums on complex accounting and reporting topics
- Manage and complete special projects as necessary.
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience (public accounting preferred; SEC reporting and consolidations experience at a large multi-entity or multi-national company required)
- CPA required
- SaaS/tech experience (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP (knowledge of IFRS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations
- Knowledge of XBRL tagging preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least December 31, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service? so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.