We are pleased to offer a career opportunity to work with a well established and growing accounting firm. Goodlander, Swett and Rybicki CPAs is a full service public accounting firm seeking a qualified professional to become part of their professional services team. This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual interested in working in a challenging and rewarding professional services environment with a growing and reputable professional services firm.
Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes and other financial reports
Develop and analyze reporting for client business operations and budgets
Provide assistance in performing audits, ensuring adherence to financial reporting standards
Assist clients in creating new processes to improve financial efficiency
Prepare individual, partnership and corporate tax returns
· Candidates that have two to five years experience in a public accounting environment
· Experience as a professional in a tax preparation and review environment is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· Fundamental knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Experience in performing financial statement audits for clients is preferred, but not required
· Detail and deadline oriented
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Proficiency working with MicroSoft Office work tools, including Excel and Word
Goodlander, Swett and Rybicki CPAS is an established and growing full service public accounting firm providing, audit, review, compilation, tax, and consulting services. The firm was established in 1982 and services a variety of clients in Michigan as well as throughout the mid-west.