The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $100,000 and $140,000.
The base salary range proposed for this role has been set forth to comply with local law, but salary is only one element of the total compensation for this role. The base salary range suggested above does not include compensation elements such as bonuses, overtime and deferred cash (each of which are applicable in certain roles), benefits, perquisites, and company contributions to employee 401(k) accounts. Such other pay components often result in total compensation materially exceeding base salary for a particular role. Total compensation as well as base salary for a role depend in part upon individual performance, years of service, experience, geographic considerations, the performance and the needs of particular business units, company performance, and general market conditions.
4 Year Degree
Internal Number: 3220
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $44.2 billion of assets under management as of March 31, 2023. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.
Fortress’s Credit business was launched in 2002 by Pete Briger. Today, the Fortress Credit team consists of over 525 professionals and is focused on investing globally, primarily in undervalued assets and distressed and illiquid credit investments. We manage assets on behalf of many of the world’s most prominent and sophisticated allocators, including public and private pensions, sovereign wealth funds, large institutions and private clients.
Client Service Associate
· Responding to daily investor inquiries via phone and email; investigating and problem solving on topics which can range from reporting, performance, fund documents/guidelines and investment related queries
· Facilitating capital activity events including subscriptions, redemptions, and transfers and reviewing and tracking documentation from investors while liaising with internal and external legal and tax counsel
· Completing frequent investor reporting requests including DDQs and fee requests as well as sourcing responses and liaising with internal finance, asset management, and compliance teams to complete more complex reporting such as Solvency II, ILPA, and Basel III templates
· Distributing monthly/quarterly estimates, statements, investor letters, capital calls/distribution notices and audit confirmations
· Understanding and ensuring compliance with FINRA, FATCA and ERISA obligations as well implementing AIFMD, FOIA, and AML/KYC procedures
· Documenting processes and policies and recommending additional procedures to enhance investor communications
· Updating and maintaining investor records
· Liaising with fund administrators, and internal middle/back office, treasury, legal, and compliance teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of investor correspondence and reporting
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of financial services experience – fund administration, fund operations, or fund accounting experience is preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Extremely organized and detail-oriented
· Thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Ability to multitask and prioritize among many time-sensitive demands
· Positive attitude and team player with the ability to forge relationships across the firm
· Comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels, both internally and with clients
· Dynamo, Intralinks and Investran experience is a plus
About Fortress - Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager with approximately $45.7 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2022. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,900 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of credit and real estate, private equity, and permanent capital investment strategies. Investment performance is our cornerstone - we strive to generate strong risk adjusted returns for our investors over the long term. For additional information on Fortress, please visit www.fortress.com.