Job Seekers, Welcome to NABA Career Center
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 545 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Stanford Management Company
New York, New York
Loading... Please wait.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a closely related field and a minimum of 1 year of experience as an accountant OR Associate's degree in accounting, finance, or closely related field and a minimum of 3 years of experience as an accountant.
- Experience with account reconciliations is required.
- Ability to use MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word effectively and efficiently required.
- Experience with financial statement analysis is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP environments is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting internal controls preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP and non-profit accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently or with little supervision.
- Ability to reason/analyze, research, and resolve problems.
- Ability to carry out duties with accuracy and attention to detail despite frequent interruptions.
- Effective time management skills. Example: timely completion of projects and effectively prioritize work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate initiative.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Typical work environment is an office. Working at a desk for long periods of time.
- Regular computer use.
- Longer work hours required seasonally.
About Augsburg University
Augsburg University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors and nine graduate degrees to more than 3,500 students of diverse backgrounds. The student-faculty ratio is 13:1 and is characterized by strong teaching in small classes. The University's Mission Augsburg University educates students to be informed citizens, thoughtful stewards, critical thinkers, and responsible leaders. The Augsburg experience is supported by an engaged community that is committed to intentional diversity in its life and work. An Augsburg education is defined by excellence in the liberal arts and professional studies, guided by the faith and values of the Lutheran church, and shaped by its urban and global settings. The CampusLocated in the heart of the Twin Cities, Augsburg’s main campus surrounds Murphy Square, the oldest park in Minneapolis. The University of Minnesota West Bank campus and the University of Minnesota Fairview Medical Center are across the street from Augsburg, with the Mississippi River and the Seven Corners theatre district just a few blocks away.The 23-acre campus consists of a mix of historic and newer buildings that reflect the contemporary needs of the academic programs. Augsburg...’s newest signature academic building, the Hagfors Center for Science, Business, and Religion, opened for classes January 8, 2018. In addition to its Minneapolis campus, Augsburg has a location in Rochester, Minnesota, and maintains international sites and staff in Mexico, Nicaragua, and Namibia.
Loading. Please wait.