Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Internal Number: REQ-020882
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
Multi-tasking is your middle name. Responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions.
***Fully Remote Opportunity***
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Full-time: Benefit Eligible
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly general and standard journal entries, financial statements, comparative reports, account reconciliations.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Assists auditors with year-end audits and verifies accuracy of reports.
- Analyzes, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records.
- Makes recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Assists management in applying financial data and information to the solution of administrative and operating problems.
- Adherence to HIPAA, Safety and OSHA Regulations.
- Knowledge of budgeting and of cost accounting principles
- Knowledge of research techniques to analyze data and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of computer information systems and spreadsheet to present financial information.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to achieve organizational objectives, identify and resolve accounting and financial problems.
- Skill in interpreting and analyzing data.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's in accounting or Finance Required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Navigation (formula tracking & creation)
- Organizational Skills & Communication Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Accounting / Finance
Aurora Diagnostics LLC
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.