Job Description Summary
Responsible for the performance of cash and accrual management functions, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting. Use established accounting principles to work under limited supervision and to consistently produce a high quality and accurate work product.
Essential Job Duties:
* Perform Full Cycle Accounting to include analysis of accounts or accounting transactions. Prepare and assist with cash management, AP and AR, Accruals and reconciliations. Prioritize and maintain organization of a high-volume workload for multiple clients.
* Prepare comprehensive financial reporting packages timely and accurately in accordance with internal controls and client requirements; Includes prioritizing and maintaining high volume workload and productivity standards for multiple clients
* Apply appropriate procedures for preparation of accounting records, research of transactions and reporting
* Prepare and review fixed asset ledgers to ensure items are properly capitalized and depreciated based on owner requirements; Calculate and record straight-line rent based on client preferences
* Apply the financial policies and procedures of the company and bring inconsistencies and55 problems to the attention of management
* Research, analyze and effectively communicate basic accounting issues and escalate appropriately. Effectively communicate and collaborate with clients and property management in a timely manner.
* Comply and assist with internal and external audits by providing appropriate documentation and information as requested
* Perform other related duties as required or requested
* College degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
* Requires some experience, but less than one year or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Specialized Knowledge/Skills - Prior experience with accounting or database software packages preferred; Basic knowledge of commercial real estate preferred; Proficient in MS Office; Strong keyboarding and 10 Key skills
* Attention to Detail
* Communication - Oral & Written
* Customer/Client Focus
* Financial Management
* Time Management
May be required to travel up to 5% of the time. Travel may vary in frequency and duration.
* Demonstrates the ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as:
Preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal, etc.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Note: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This job description is subject to change at any time and may differ slightly based on regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.